CoolChaser.com Layout by CoolChaser
CoolChaser


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 11th

Well everything here is doing good. We received where everyone was going for this next transfer and I am staying but my comp elder Alldredge is leaving which is weird to only stay in an area for 1 transfer but it happens he is only moving over one area to be a zone leader. I am getting elder Correa as an companion. He is dominican and a good elder. He was a zone leader and worked in the office so he has to be pretty good. It is getting hotter and hotter but I guess this is as hot as it gets in la romana but it is just here earlier then usual.
 
Our power has been out for this whole morning which is unusual for here but my comp said that I am finally getting to know what most of the D.R. is like. It is hard to not notice how blessed we are to live in the states and how we take advantage of it.
 
I was excited about this next transfer with elder alldredge we have a lot of great investigators. I am still excited but it is hard getting used to teaching styles and stuff like that especially with the investigators. But I am still excited and ready to work. Wendi is still progressing. we dropped his baptismal date but still working hard with him. His wife is starting to show some interest also which is really good cause she kind of wears the pants in the family. They have doubts but it really all comes down to praying and asking God if these things are true. Which is always the deal breaker. If the people have a sincer desire and listen and pay attention for an answer it always comes. A lot of people have a lot of doubts but when you tell them to ask God about it they cant argue with us.
 
We are teaching some other people too that have a lot of potential and we are excited about. I hope everything continues to work out. it is sad to see when people dont except the message and to know how many blessings that they are missing out on. But people have their agency and we have to just do all we can to help them make the right decisions.
 
Well that is all I have from here. I hope everything is going well with every one else. You are all in my prayers and I thank you alll for your support. always pray to God and build a strong relationship with him remember that he is never too busy for us and always listens and gives us what we truly need even if we dont think it is.
 
con amor
 
Elder Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment