CoolChaser.com Layout by CoolChaser
CoolChaser


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

June 20

Another week goes by and they seem to be going faster and faster each week. It is crazy to think that i already have 7 months in the mission. Things have been going good for my comp and I. We have some promising investigators. One, wayne but they say it weird but that is how it is spelled no one can say his name it is kind of funny. Wayne has a baptiamal date for this saturday and I am pretty sure it will go through. He has a lot of faith and loves the church. He was a reference from one of the families that the Hermanas baptized that their family is seeing the change in their lives and wants to know why and how. It is pretty cool. but we have a few others that are progressing. One old guy that has been coming to church for a while but he has been going to a different ward but now we have everything straightened out and he should progress to baptism if he has the desire. Other then that we are still looking for new people and  hoping to find some families. My comp has one more week left in his mission and so he is counting down the days till he leaves.

The weather is still extremely hot and humid but the last few nights it hasnt been as bad which is good. It is nice to have a break form the heat for a little bit. I guess that is has been hotter than normal this past week or two and should cool down a little in the next few weeks but we also dont get a lot of news as missionaries so we dont really know if what we hear is correct. 

Next pday we have an activity with president Antivilo and then he leaves the next tuesday so I wouldnt be surprised if Pres. Hernandez will be there, but you never know.  I also dont know what will happen to me during the week between when the old people leave and the new ones come. It is going to be different so we will see how everything works out. well I dont have much to say today but I hope all is well with everyone. You are all in my prayers and I hope the best for you all. Always remember our savior and what he did for us and make decisions on the thought of our eternal salvation. 

Con amor
Elder Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment