CoolChaser.com Layout by CoolChaser
CoolChaser


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

December 19, Whey me voy!

Well I am leaving this transfer to go to another area. I am literally crossing the river. I can see my next area from where I am. I am going from the poor side to the rich side. But I am excited to move. I love this area and am going to miss it but I am ready for change. 

We had the Baptism and it was a little stressfull at first cause nothing was going right, we started about an hour late but after it started it was a great experience and went well. I was glad to have had a few baptisms before I left. dont have a lot of time to write cause I havent packed a single thing and I have to leave tomorrow morning. but everything is good. We had a lot of fun at the christmas activity today. tThe whole mission got together and we had a great activity. I will try to send pictures next week of the baptism and the activity.  Well I get to call next week or sunday. which is awesome. I cant wait. 

The weather has been cold in the mornings and almost perfect during the days. The work here is strong and I left a good area. I hope the next elder can work hard. Elder Smith will be receiving his first latin comp, which is always hard but he will do well. Well that is it for today I wish all a merry christmas, and hope that we can all remember the true meaning of Christmas. The Birth of Jesus Christ our Lord and Redeemer.
 love you all so much.

Con Amor,

Elder Jacob Holmes


Baptism







No comments:

Post a Comment