CoolChaser.com Layout by CoolChaser
CoolChaser


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

December 26th Feliz Navidad!

Merry christmas. I hope all was well and continues to be so during the holiday season. I hope the spirit was strong during the christmas and you could all feel the true meaning christmas.
 
Well I was able to talk to my family a little bit yesterday and that was awesome to hear there voices and talk a little bit. It seemed that everything was fine. It was wierd to talk to Bekah and know that she is married. The week went by well. We had an alright week. The area that I am now in is way different. It is a pretty wealthy part. There are a lot of mercedes and porches and audis the work is a little harder and we dont really have a lot of investigators and so we will have to change that up. The members are really great and everthying is going well. We are going to work hard and help bring people into the ward.  I don't have a lot to talk about cause I feel like I said everything yesterday but I am excited to work in this new area and work hard.
 
My new comp. Elder Wood is from Las Cruzes, New Mexico and has 5 months in the mission. he is a good worker and knows a lot of spanish. We are excited to work in the area together. well that is about it from me I dont have a whole lot to say. But thank you all for your letters during the christmas time I really appreciate them all. love you all and make some good spiritual goals for this new year, when we arent progressing we are declining spiritually.
 
con amor,
 
Elder Holmes

Christmas Pictures, before the transfer


Christmas Day at a member's house:

No comments:

Post a Comment