CoolChaser.com Layout by CoolChaser
CoolChaser


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nov 14

Well, this week hits a year and I am excited for that. The time goes by so fast though it is weird. I still feel new in the mission and now I am one of the older ones as the whole mission is new. I am going to work harder and harder each week of the mission and have more success. 

The branch is getting better we had a lot of members at church yesterday and it was good. the only bad thing was that I had to give a talk with about 3 seconds of notice, the time it takes to walk from my seat to the lecturn. They never told me I was talking before then I guess they announced it before the intermediate hymn but I didnt hear, so after the hymn I sit down then everyone starts looking at me and so I grabbed my book of mormon and walked up and gave a talk. I had to talk for about 15 minutes. It was kind of funny but the lord really did give me what to say in the VERY MOMENT that it is needed. Only the older members noticed what happened which was good.

Other then that things are doing good. 
We are working hard and had a good week. We have 4 baptismal dates for november and december and we are focusing on these people that we have fechas with. we had 6 people at church and I believe they all enjoyed it. It is sometimes hard to teach the people when they dont know how to read. We have to read the BoM to them to help them get a testimony of it. But we do whatever it takes to help them receive this message.

Well that is about it for this week. I hope everything is good this week for all of you. this week think about our priorities and where they are in our lives who or what is first. Our desires effect our priorities and our priorities effect our actions. So makes sure we have a priorities in the right order. Seek ye first the kingdom of God. 
Love you all.

con amor,

Elder Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment