CoolChaser.com Layout by CoolChaser
CoolChaser


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

October 31st Happy Halloween!

That is weird that it is halloween. They dont really celebrate halloween in this country so it isnt any different. There was a haunted house in the big mall that is here but that is about all I have seen of halloween. 

Things here are going well. We finally got jose to come to church. The boyfriend of the less active and he really liked it. We are now going to work on getting them married for baptism hopefully this month we just have to find a new job for him. We also talked to one of the couples that we just started teaching and they are already married which never happens. It is truly a miracle. We found that out yesterday and so it gave us some more animo to work harder. Working with families is hard work and kind of stressfull but i know that it will be worth it in the end.

The weather has been a lot more cool lately which is way nice and I think hurricane season is coming to an end which means I only have one more season to get hit by one. We still have random rain storms but usually no longer then 30 minutes.

Elder Smith my comp slipped on tuesday and cut his had pretty bad so we had to go in early and get it all fixed up. It is healing well now so that is good. We are not sure what cut his hand but he really fell hard. His feet came up and kicked me in the shoulder. It was a little funny, especially that all is healed now. 

well I really don't know what else to write. The weeks go by faster and faster, and in now time I am going to hit a year. Next week is transfers so we will see if I stay with my comp for another transfer and have my first comp for 2. I expect to stay but you never know. Well thank you all for everything. I hope all is well. I pray for you guys daily.
 love ya.

con amor,

Elder Holmes





Halloween "pumkin carving" this is as close as they could come! 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment