CoolChaser.com Layout by CoolChaser
CoolChaser


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

September 26th

Well, the transfers came and right now I am with the zone leader cause his comp went home too. I had a great transfer with Elder Moreno and learned a lot, and now I am going to have to apply those things this next transfer cause I will bve training a greenie. I dont know who it is yet or if it will be an american or latino. There are a ton of americans so most likely it is going to be a latino. Everything is going good so far and I am excited to train. It is going to be hard but I will learn a lot. 

We had two new families come to church yesterday and they loved it so I am excited to begin to teach them and hope that they work towards baptism to receive all the blessings that come with it. One of them has 3 kids and the other dont have kids that live with them. we have a baptism on friday of a young man who is 15 named alejandro. he is a great young man and he came to the church by himself for the first time about 4 months ago and has been coming ever since. he will be a good thing for the branch. they need mor young men and women to help strengthen each other. this country has a huge problem with teen pregnancies. it is sad to see such young people having children that they cant take care of. the commandments of god are for a reason and we need to remember to follow them even if we dont quite understand them. they all have a reason.

As general conference is this week I hope that all of you will have the opportuniy to watch the leaders of the world give us guidance directly from our lord. Pay close attention to their words and your feelings we are all able to receive personal revalation if we listen with real intent. I dont have a lot to write about today I am sure I will have more next week but I hope that all is going well with all of you. I pray for you all daily. Thank you for all your support. 
Love you guys.

con amor

elder holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment