CoolChaser.com Layout by CoolChaser
CoolChaser


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

October 24th

Here goes another letter. I think this was the fastest week yet. I feel like I was just here writing a letter. We had an alright week but yesterday was happy but kind of dissapointing too. We had 3 new people come to church but none of our other investigators came. We are working hard but it seems like everything is going wrong. We are working with a lot of families and there are a ton of problems. Because I have seen the blessings in my family I do my best to help them accept this message, but everyone has their agency that we must respect. 

Right now we have one investigator who has a strong testimony of the book of mormon and is ready to be baptized but his wife who is a member is not ready to return to the church. She had some problems with some members so now she isnt 'ready' to come back. He talks about how he just has a stronger and stronger desire to read in the book of mormon and loves it. He is a way cool guy. He also talks english so it is nice for my comp to talk to him. 

Other then that we are trying to work more with the members and build thier trust. There are a lot of stuff to do in this branch and we do our best to help it out with not taking over. They rely too much on the missionaries and need to learn how to be independent. The peolple in this area are great people and all really respect us. 

Well that is about it from the republica but I hope all is well with all of you. remember our savior Jesus Christ and all that he did for us the stronger testimony that we have of him the easier it is to make the right choice. love you all.

con amor,

Elder Holmes



No comments:

Post a Comment